Monday, November 24, 2014

Melonheadz Challenge ~ Include a Pumpkin



I am back again with another card for this weeks Melonheadz Challenge.

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

 
The theme for this challenge is Include a Pumpkin
 
It runs from November 23rd to December 7th
 
I liked many of the fall images and I decided to go with a Thanksgiving theme.



Here is the inside of my card with another pumpkin:
 



Image/Sentiment:  Melonheadz Thanksgiving Bundle Digital Stamps

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Rally Rust, More Mustard; Bo Bunny Apple Cider/Back to Basics Patterned Papers

Accessories:  SU Chocolate Chip 3/8" Taffeta  Ribbon; SU Punches; Orange Brads

I hope you will play along this week with the Melonheadz Challenge too! Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Wonderful card and I love those pretty fall colours! I also really like the way you've finished the inside of it too.. a complete and gorgeous card!

jimlynn said...

So fun and cute! Inside and out it's great for Thanksgiving.
Lynn

MiamiKel said...

Cute card, Barb!