Sunday, March 22, 2015

Card Kit #8 ~ Alica



This card was made from a card kit sent by Alica.  I am in a card kit group on SCS and during February, I received 11 card kits from the other stampers.  This is the 8th card I made and have three more to go............ 

Alica sent a fantastic kit as it had this cute image, quite a few die cuts and many embellishments!  She even sent an embossed star piece of cardstock and I had to use that!   This was a fun kit to play with!  I hope I did OK and that Alica likes my card.


Here is the inside of my card:


Image/Sentiment:  Lily of the Valley Stamps

Ink:  Memento Back

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Basic Black; Echo Park Paper This & That Patterned Paper


Accessories:  C
opic Markers; Star and Happy Birthday Die Cuts; Old Olive Ribbon; Green Button with Baker's Twine; Star embossed background



4 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Very cute card! The image is adorable and perfectly colored!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great kit that must have been, and a lovely card.
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Super sweet image- love this darling card!

Carol W said...

Oh how adorable I love the layout and the inside as well. Great job on this kit.