Sunday, March 15, 2015

Favorite Activity or Hobby ~ CWWC Challenge



I am back with another card for this week's Crafting When We Can Challenges. However, I am very late in posting this.  The card has been done for more than a week and I thought it was already scheduled to post as I was out of town Thursday though this afternoon. However, when I went to my craft table tonight--it was still there...................  All done and ready to have the photo taken!

The CWWC team has a great challenge this week and I hope you will join us.

http://craftingwhenwecanchallenges.blogspot.com/
 
 
The theme for the challenge this week is Favorite Activity or Hobby!
 
Our challenge runs from March 15th to the 28th  
 
The sponsor for this challenge is Pinky Dolls. There are some great images in the shop, so be sure to go and check them out.

I bet you wonder what this has to do with my favorite hobby or activity.  I love many, many things, but I do love pets! We do not have any ourselves, unless you count fish!  But, we love to dog sit and have plans in a few weeks to have Jasper for a week.  We have a three sets of friends who trust us to dog sit when they travel and we love to do it!  I am also on the Board of Directors for a local humane society, so yes, I do love animals!

I hope you like my card.


Here is the inside of my card:
 
 
 
 


Image/Sentiment:  Pinky Dolls-Once Upon a Time  Digital Image

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Black, Marina Mist; Bo Bunny-Happy Tails-Happy Tails Stripes Patterned Paper

Accessories:  Copic Markers; SU Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, over the top of 5/8" Marina Mist Satin Ribbon; Blue Button with Black Floss;

I hope you will play along with the Crafting When We Can Challenges too! Be sure to go to the blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar as well as being posted on the Crafting When We Can Blog.




5 comments:

Carol W said...

This card is adorable Barb!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Better late than never - but Barb this is a fabulous card - love the bone paper hiding in behind there!
Blessings
Maxine

Robin said...

Happy you got your card up...it's just adorable! Loving that bone paper and you colored her beautifully! Hope you had a wonderful vacation...can't wait for mine. Hugs, DT Sis Robin

Shelly Schmidt said...

This card is adorable! I LOVE the theme- and the image reminds me of my oldest daughter- always an animal lover and as soon as she has a place that allows animals, will be a dog owner! Love your DP too!

Craft Paper said...

Such a cute card and adorable image! DT sis Nancy