Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hot Air Balloons



 
I am back with another card for this week's Crafting When We Can Challenges. The CWWC team has a great challenge this week and I hope you will join us.

http://craftingwhenwecanchallenges.blogspot.com/
 
 
The theme for the challenge this week is A Color Combo ~ Use Pink, Gray and Kraft! 
 
Our challenge runs from March 1st to the 14th
 
The sponsor for this challenge is Meljen's Designs. There are some great images in the shop and I thought this one would be a good challenge to use those colors.  Plus, this image reminds me that summer is going to be here--some day!

I hope you like my card.

 
 


Image/Sentiment:  Meljen's Designs Hot Air Balloon Digital Image

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray; My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste-Flair Forever Always Patterned Paper

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Corner Rounder; SU Basic Gray Taffeta 3/8" Ribbon; Pink Button with Kraft Floss; Kraft Brads

I hope you will play along with the Crafting When We Can Challenges too! Be sure to go to the blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar as well as being posted on the Crafting When We Can Blog.




3 comments:

Margaret said...

Great card and a wonderful reminder. I sure hope the warmer weather gets here soon.

kiwimeskreations said...

Spring - what's that?? Lovely card Barb, and the rounded corner is the perfect accent.
Blessings
Maxine

Gael said...

Looks like that dp was just perfect for this theme. I love the hot air balloon!