Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Sunny With Umbrella


If you are looking for my TCCCB card, please scroll down.  if you are looking for my Dueling Darlings Card, please scroll up. 

It is a three-peat day--three posts!!!!! 




I am back with another card for this week's {PIN}Spirational Challenge



The Challenge runs September 15th to the 29th 


Here's the photo to inspire us:




Aren't these guys so darn cute?!  I love their style.......


 sponsor this week is Little Blue Button Digital Stamps

They have some great images, so please be sure to go and check them out!





Here is the inside of my card:








Image/Sentiment: Little Blue Button -- Sunny With Umbrella Digital Image

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist; Colormates Deep Terra Cotta; KI Memories Pet Shop Leash Patterned Paper

Accessories:  SU 5/8" Marina Mist Satin Ribbon; Brown Brads; Copic Markers

I hope you will play along with the {PIN}Spirational Challenge, too!  Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.





2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Barb - the image is fabulous and I love the pp.
Blessings
Maxine

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Barb - the image is fabulous and I love the pp.
Blessings
Maxine