Saturday, November 7, 2015

Lovely as a Tree



This is the one of the two cards I made for Karly's Leaves and Trees swap on SCS.  We were to create cards for any season or holiday as long as we had a tree or leaves on it.  I went with my favorite Stampin' up set of all times--Lovely as a Tree.  Will 2016 be the year it finally is retired?  I hope not!

I am sad the photo does not show the sparkly trees very well as I used Stampin' Up's Iridescent Ice Embossing Power.  I think the card looks like trees shining in a dark night with a full moon above................  My second card for this swap will be posted tomorrow--please come back and see it!

I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!


  
Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Lovely as a Tree/Warm Words

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Real Red, Smokey Slate;  


Ink:  SU Memento Black/Versamark


Accessories:  SU Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Oval Punches, Black Lace Ribbon, Gently Falling Embossing Folder



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

I could just see the trees Barb and they must look so very lovely IRL
Blessings
Maxine