Monday, January 18, 2016

Happy!

If you are looking for my Mystery Image card, please scroll up!



I am back with another card for this week's Melonheadz Challenge.

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is Cool Colors--purples, greens, blues!

It runs from January 18th to the 31st

Melonheadz sure has the cutest images--I love every one of them and have a hard time choosing which one I want to use for each of our challenges!  Be sure to go and check them out!



Here is the inside of my card:







I hope you and my teammates like my card for this challenge!


Image/Sentiment:  Melonheadz Emotions Bundle Digital Stamps

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up  Garden Green, Island Indigo, Basic Black;

Accessories:  SU Arrows Embossing Folder; Green Moon-stitched Ribbon, Green Pearl; Green Chevron Washi Tape



I hope you will play along this week with the Melonheadz Challenge too! Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.




4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is such a cute card... it's sure to make everyone who sees it happy!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The texture embossing on this card looks just fab! The colors are great.

kiwimeskreations said...

Your image is so happy she does not look cool at all Barb. Great card, and I love that ribbon
Blessings
Maxine

JanR said...

Fab card! I especially like the embossing.