Monday, February 8, 2016

Welcome Gnome



I am still working on my card kits from the 2015 group on SCS that Jeanette organized.  I received the kits in October and it took me until now to finish the last of the cards..................  Jeanette asked us to post our likes or requests for the ladies who make the monthly kits--and I posted that I would like an image or two from their favorite company.  I sure received a variety of images and many people wrote a note about the company! 

This card was made from a card kit from Darlene, that she hand delivered when she came to visit last month--Yay for me! She gave me a couple of garden images as she knows we love to garden--both flowers and vegetables!  She also had a boatload of unique embellishments--including these cute garden brads and the plastic flower charm.  This was a fun kit to play with!  I hope I did OK and that Darlene likes my card.





Here is the inside of my card:





Image/Sentiment:  Impression Obsession Welcome Gnome

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  Recollections White; Stampin' Up Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight; Crate Paper Farm House 6x6 Pad


Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Garden Tools Brads; Green Ribbon with Green Baker's Twine on the top; Green/White Flower Charm; Green Button with Baker's Twine



1 comment:

Darlene said...

Are you kidding? I LOVE this card! The colors are perfect and all your great layers really show off the image. You really did a great job with the kit, I'm glad that you like it!