Sunday, March 20, 2016

Bicycle Works



This is the one of the cards that I made for Lianna's Rainbow swap that she is hosting on SCS.  We each made 10 cards of the same color and this one is obviously black--though not a rainbow color!  I have had this stamp for a long time, but I think this is the first time it has been inked up!

My second card for this swap will be posted on Tuesday if you want to check it out!



Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Lianna and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampendous Bicycle Works

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Basic Black and Back to Black Designer Series Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  Black Crystal Brads




1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

That stamp deserves a whole lot more ink Barb - it's fabulous!! What a great card.
Blessings
Maxine