Tuesday, March 15, 2016

TCCCB Easter Challenge

If you are looking for my {PIN}Spirational Challenge, please scroll down.  If you are looking for my Dueling Darlings post, please scroll up.  It is another three post day!



I am back with my card for The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog (TCCCB).  

http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is Easter!

The challenge runs from March 15th to the 31st  

One of our sponsors this week is Crafty Sentiments

They really have some great images, so please be sure to check them out! 




I hope you along with my teammates like my card!


Image/Sentiment: Crafty Sentiments Toby in Bag Digital Image

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant, Crushed Curry, Rose Red; Echo Park Paper Hippity Hoppity Easter Bunnies Patterned Paper

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Bunny Crossing Brad; SU Elegant Eggplant 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon; Circle Punches;


I hope you will play along with The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog too!  Be sure to go to the blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this fun card Barb - the image is a sweetie and the paper perfect!!
Blessings
Maxine