Saturday, April 30, 2016

A True Friend



This is my card for our every other month swap for an awesome group of ladies on SCS--the SOTC--Sisters of the Traveling Cards!  Carol is our hostess for April and she posted the following: Get your FUNNY on!  This month's theme is to create a card with humor. Any occasion cards, just something that will tickle your funny bone.


I have quite a few humorous stamps and this one is a Whipper Snapper Design sentiment!  This is such a true statement!

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Carol and the others in our sisterhood like my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper Designs Before Coffee

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, Sahara Sand; Pebbles Happy Day-Pick me Up Patterned
 Paper

Ink:  SU Calypso Coral


Accessories:  SU Punch, Button, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine; Sizzix Chevron Embossing Folder; Frames 3 Nesting Dies





3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

I looooove this card, Barb!! That is the best sentiment ever !! I sure hope one of these falls and my envelope and makes it back to Miami :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Thanks for the smile Barb - love that sentiment and your paper is perfect for the card
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh wow! I love Love LOVE the DP on this great card!