Wednesday, April 13, 2016

To Everything



This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

It looks like one of the pearls flipped over before I took this picture and I did not notice.......................  it should be in the curved end of the branch!

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  Verses Rubber Stamps-To Everything

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand, Sweet Dreams Designer Series Paper

Ink: SU Lost Lagoon


Accessories:  Tan Brads; White Pearls



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Beautiful card showcasing a favorite scripture. Love it, Barb!

Marilyn said...

What a lovely card! Pretty papers and I like how this card makes me feel... very calm and serene.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Barb - love that scripture, and you have let it really shine on this card. Naughty pearl, skipping into another spot! ;-)
Blessings
Maxine