Thursday, April 21, 2016

You Make Life Sweet




Here is my card for our April mystery image group.  Heather sent us this cute image and three coordinating sentiments. I used one sentiment on the inside of my card too.  I get to send it to Heather too and I hope she thinks I did an okay job!

Next month, Susanne is our hostess and I cannot wait to see what fun image she has picked out.  So--we all get to create another round of cute cards!



Here is the inside of my card: 



I hope Heather and the others in our group like my card.

Image/Sentiment:  The Greeting Farm Cupcake Anya

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Stampin' Up Marina Mist, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz; Stemma Colorful Party


Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; Cupcake Brad; SU Green Ribbon, Oval Dies






6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so cute!!!!!!!! What time shall I be there for the party? (Love the DP!)

MiamiKel said...

Oh Barb, you about gave me a heart attack .... I spied mystery image and thought one of the MYS or UIS were due - LOL! Ay yi yi ...... glad its' just this lil cutie and I can DROOL and SWOON over it, rather than panic!

Adorable coloring, perfect layers and lines, sensational design! ♥

kiwimeskreations said...

Hmmm - this is a sweetie, hope the party is not too soon so I can get there too - I wish.
Blessings
Maxine

Imke said...

Super sweet, Barb !

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a sweet image, looks like you had a blast coloring her too! Darling card!

:: BlueInks :: said...


Great DP and brad on this card. The size of the DP images are in scale with the image just perfect!