Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Garden Shed



I am starting to post the cards that I am making from the card kits from the group on SCS that Heather organized.  I was showered with kits last month, in April and I have used 7 kits as of today--the final 4 will be coming soon!  In this group, we do not post any wishes of what we want to receive--each person who sends the kit, makes it however they want.  I have received a variety of fun images and so many extras to make many more cards! 

I am making the cards in the order I received the kits. First up is the card made from a card kit sent by Karly. This was a fun kit to play with!  I hope I did OK and that Karly likes my card.





Here is the inside of my card:





Image/Sentiment: Garden Shed from an unknown company

Ink:  Black

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette; Unknown Patterned Paper


Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Green and Yellow Satin Ribbon; Colored Pearls



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Cute card Barb - love your paper and accents around the fabulous image
Blessings
Maxine