Thursday, May 12, 2016

You are My Sunshine



I am back with my second card as a guest designer this month for Two Paper Divas!  They are a fantastic company with some awesome images.  They carry both clear stamps and digital images. Here is a link to their store--please go and check them out!  You will not be disappointed!  They have a monthly challenge and posted their new release last Thursday--be sure to check that out!  Their design team posts cards every Wednesday, which is another great day to check out their blog



Two Paper Divas sure has the cutest images--they are very fun to color up and add to pretty paper!   Be sure to go and check them out!

The first card I made as a guest designer was posted last week on Monday, May 2nd. What a great way to start out the new month.  I am honored to be able to share a card with you each week in May. My final two cards will also be posted on Thursday's--so be sure to check back next week on the 19th!

My card today is again using the fun clear stamp set--You are my Sunshine.  The set has four wonderful outdoor images along with four sentiments.  There are so many ways you can use this stamp set.  I did use a few other stamps from this set on my card last week--so be sure look back if you missed it!




Here is the inside of my card:





I hope you like my card and I sure hope you check out the Two Paper Divas Blog!  I know you will love many, many of their images!


Image/Sentiment:  Two Paper Divas--You are My Sunshine stamp set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay; Echo Park Paper Splendid Sunshine-Pretty Pinwheels/Flitter Flutter Patterned Paper

Ink:  SU Daffodil Delight, Old Olive

Accessories: Copic Markers; SU 1/4" Stitched Daffodil Delight Ribbon, Bermuda Bay Candy Dots; Spellbinders Petite Scallops Circles Dies



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Another great card Barb! Love everything about this one too! The layout, the color combo, beautiful! Melissa

Unknown said...

You are making me fall in love all over again with this set:):) Love all the papers you coordinated with this image! Very fun and beautiful!

Kristie W. said...

Such a happy card! I really like the sun image!

Tracie said...

I just love this card Barb. So bright and cheerful. I am enjoying your posts for Two Paper Divas.

MiamiKel said...

Whatttttttttt did I miss! I didn't know you were on the TPD design team - congrats, girl! And what a fun card you've made - and a super fun stamp set! I"ll have to go check this one out - love this!