Thursday, July 28, 2016

Out to Sea



This is the second of the two cards I made for Sue's Techniques Swap that she is hosting on SCS.  I also made a card for the fancy folds category.  I went to a card class two weeks at a friends house and Deanne made this exact card.  I did not have the die at that time, but I do now.................  I love this card and all of the layers!. 

My second technique card was posted on the 25th if you want to check back--it also is a design from a card at Deanne's class.....................


Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Sue and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up  Warmest Regards

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Night of Navy

Ink:  SU Night of Navy


Accessories:  Penny Black Out to Sea Die; Su Washi Tape



4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the white contrasted against the deep navy Barb - a stunning card
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh my gosh. I have some deep navy paper with a little shimmer you have to try with this. I will send you some! Great card!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! This is gorgeous, Barb!

Margaret said...

It's very striking and elegant. Love it.