Friday, October 14, 2016

Camp Stamp-in-Oga Sketch Challenge Card



This is one of the two cards I made for the challenges for Camp Stamp-In-Oga, which is being held tomorrow. This is a great event that is organized by my Stampin' Up demo and her buddy Cheryl that is held three times a year.  This is the final one in 2016 and is being held at my church, so it is less than 5 minutes away. It is a great time, with a stamp class in the morning where we make 5 cards.  Then, some of the stampers plan to stay for the rest of the day and stamp away until close to midnight.  There are raffles and prizes and great food.  It is such a fun day!

This is for the sketch challenge. If you check my post on Sunday, you will my card for the color challenge.  I am hoping one of the two is a winner!




Here is the inside of my card:



Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Something for Baby/Short & Sweet Sentiment

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Basic Gray; Nursery Nest Designer Series Paper

Ink:  SU Blushing Bride

Accessories:  SU Baby's First Framelits, 3/8" Basic Gray Taffeta and 1/4" Pink Stitched Ribbons; White Button Brads 



No comments: