Monday, October 10, 2016

Melonheadz Challenge

If you are looking for my Unidentified Image Swap Card, please scroll up!



I am back with another card for this week's Melonheadz Challenge.

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is Use Green, Orange, Black and Purple or make a Halloween Card!

It runs from October 10th to the  23rd

Melonheadz sure has the cutest images--I love every one of them and have a hard time choosing which one I want to use for each of our challenges!  Be sure to go and check them out!





Here is the inside of my card:



I hope you and my teammates like my card for this challenge! 


Image/Sentiment:  Melonheadz Halloween Clip Art Sketch It

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Tangelo Twist, Elegant Eggplant; Teresa Collins Masquerade party-Trick or Treat Patterned Paper

Accessories: SU Tangelo Twist 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Circle Punches; Square Orange Brad


I hope you will play along this week with the Melonheadz Challenge too! Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love your witch card, Barb! Darling!!!

JanR said...

Fab card! Loving that spider!