Thursday, October 27, 2016

Pop of Color!



This is the second of the three cards I made for Sue's Swap that she is hosting on SCS.  There were three categories of colors:  WOW-White on White, Monochromatic, and POP-monochromatic with a pop of one color.  I took one spot in each.  This is for the Pop of Color group.  My White on White was posted on Tuesday and the Monochromatic will be posted on Saturday.

I hope Sue and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Bravo

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up Basic Black, Basic Gray, Smokey Slate, Real Red, Typeset Designer Series Paper

Ink:  SU Real Red


Accessories:  SU Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Boho Chic Embossing Folder



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this card Barb, the red on gray is fabulous and really eye catching.
BLlessings
Maxine