Saturday, November 5, 2016

Time to Give Thanks



This is my card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS.  Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 12th month and the theme for November is "Thankful Thoughts".  I am sure there will be some wonderful cards this month!


I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too!  I cannot wait to see what our theme is for December and that will post on the 10th.  That will complete the first full year of this swap and I hope it goes strong into year #2!



Here is the inside of my card:




Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper Designs Time to Give Thanks

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Baked Brown Sugar, Handsome Hunter, Cranberry Crisp; Our Memories for Life-Thanksgiving Patterned Paper

Ink: SU Baked Brown Sugar


Accessories:  Spellbinder Nestabilities Curved Rectangles Dies; Tan Brads; Dark Green Satin Ribbon; Copic Markers;



3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the rich colours on this beautiful card Barb
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the beautiful fall colors on this card!

Margaret said...

Great card. I like the rich colors.