Monday, December 5, 2016

Chasing Snowflakes ~ Melonheadz



I am back with another card for this week's Melonheadz Challenge.

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is Winter is Here!

It runs from December 5th to the 18th

Melonheadz sure has the cutest images--I love every one of them and have a hard time choosing which one I want to use for each of our challenges!  Be sure to go and check them out!


 

Here is the inside of my card:

I hope you and my teammates like my card for this challenge! 


Image/Sentiment:  Melonheadz Catching Snowflakes

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzaz, Marina Mist; Snowflake Patterned Paper

Accessories:  SU Circle Punches; Blue Brads


I hope you will play along this week with the Melonheadz Challenge too! Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love this card... the images are so cute. I know they are catching snowflakes... but it also makes me think they are feisty and just sticking their tongues out at each other.

kiwimeskreations said...

Cute images Barb, and you have made a fun card with them - I can just see youngsters sticking their tongues out to catch the snow flakes.
Blessings
Maxine

JanR said...

Such a fun card! Perfect for the challenge!