Thursday, December 15, 2016

Farwell Post for Mystery Group



Here is my card for our December mystery image group.  I sent this image as it is one of my favorite winter stamps.  It also is the last card I am going to be posting for this group as I am stepping away in 2017.  It has been fun to get a new envelope every month and creating cards with new images and often new companies!  I really enjoyed being a part for the past two years and I wish everyone the best for the new round!  Thanks Mystery Ladies!

I used some clear Wink of Stella on all three of the snowmen, so they do sparkle a bit.  I wish everyone who is continuing in this group the best! 

Here is the inside of my card:






I hope the others in our group like my card.  I cannot wait to see all of the other creations!

Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper Designs Flakey Friends

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Soft Suede, Brilliant Blue, Elegant Eggplant; Doodlebug Polar Pals-Snow Dot Patterned Paper


Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; SU Silver Cord, Silver Snowflake; Sequins; Spectrum Noir Sparkle Clear Pen




6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is such a darling card... love the image! And what fun papers!

MiamiKel said...

Aw, Barb - what sweet words. It's been a fun ride the past 2 years! Your card is fabulous - i'm sure it will be very well received! ♥

kiwimeskreations said...

How gorgeous Barb - a fabulous image beautifully coloured and mounted
Blessings
Maxine

Imke said...

Lovely card, Barb - inside and out ! Thanks for your Kind words. It was a pleasure having you in our little Group. We will miss you !

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Margaret said...

That is a really cute stamp. Love the card you created.

Shelly Schmidt said...

How pretty- love the image and your pretty papers used. This sounds like a fun little group!