Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Under the Feather?



This is my card for our every other month swap for a group of ladies on SCS--the SOTC--Sisters of the Traveling Cards!  Terry is our hostess for December and she posted the theme to be chickens!  Yes, Chickens!  And, I am surprised to say I did have a few choices.  This image and sentiment is from a new stamp set I got in November at the stamp show in Madison and it has some fun "fowl" images!


Here is the inside:



I hope Terry and the others in our sisterhood like my card.

Image/Sentiment:  Inky Antics--Make It Better Set

Cardstock:  Recollections White; Stampin' Up Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Sweet Slumber Designer Series 
Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  Yellow Button with Baker's Twine; Copic Markers




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Barb... such a cute card. Definitely nothing fowl about it. ;)

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness this is a delight!
lucky swappers! Fun theme 😍