Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Lily


This is the second of the two cards I made for Kathy's Swap that she is hosting on SCS--Thinking of You Cards. I think this is such a pretty lily image!    My first card for this swap was posted yesterday if you want to check back.

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Kathy and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo- Sparkle N' Sprinkle Lily/Sentiment-Whipper Snapper Designs Sweet Expressions

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, River Rock, Ginger Blossoms Designer Series Paper

Ink:  SU Crisp Cantaloupe; Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  SU Oval Punches; Green Brads; Copic Markers



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that image Barb and you have coloured it beautifully, and created a stunning card around it.
BLessings
MAxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such beautiful card!