Thursday, March 2, 2017

Celebrate


I am back with another card kit.  I received the kits in January and I did get them all done in February!   My goal for this card kit group this time around was to make two projects from every kit.  Every person who sends me a kit includes quite a few images--and many times there are a couple of different images included in each kit.  And, the senders were very generous in the papers and embellishments, so I can easily make two projects from each kit.   And, I did make two cards from every kit!  So, you will see the final six cards in the next week or so.

This is the second of the two cards from kit #9, sent by Carol. Carol sent a fun kit with two different snowy images--a snowy scene and this cute snowman.  She also included a bunch of great patterned papers and matching embellishments for me to use.  I hope I did OK and that Carol likes my creations.  Thanks Bunches for a great kit Carol!!!  My first card from Carol's kit was posted yesterday, so be sure to check it out.





Here is the inside of my card:


Image/Sentiment:  Penny Black Snowy Skate/Stampin' Up Express Yourself

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  White; SU Night of Navy, Island Indigo, Coastal Cabana, Winter Frost Designer Series Paper


Accessories: 
Copic Markers; SU Snowflake, Oval Punches; Wink of Stella; Silver Ribbon; Felt Snowman, Silver Snowflake



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a darling card, Barb... inside and out!

kiwimeskreations said...

Another fabulous make Barb - you will be well up with your winter/Christmas cards with all these kits and cards :-)
Blessings
Maxine