Thursday, March 16, 2017

High Tide


This is the second of the four cards I made for Sue's Sketch Swap that she is hosting on SCS. Yes, I took four spots as she had four layouts to chose from and I had to sign up for each one!  My other three cards will be posted in the next week if you want to check back--the first one was posted on Tuesday.  This was for Layout B, pictured here:



Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Sue and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up High Tide/Sweet Little Sentiments

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso; Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper

Ink:  SU Night of Navy, Marina Mist


Accessories:  Candy Dots Navy




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is stunning! Love how you used the sketch!

jimlynn said...

Fantastic! Love the nautical look on this Barb and that wonderful image. Very nice.
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow - this is amazing Barb - love the strong colours and the great way you have used the sketch'
Blessings
Maxine