Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Christmas CraZy Card



This is card #2 is for the new group that Jeanette started on SCS.  Jeanette is the Queen of Christmas and has way more trees and Christmas decorations in her house that I do---and that is quite an accomplishment!  This group is called Christmas CraZy.  This is a bi-monthly "swap" in which we are paired with someone in the group for those two months.  We are to send a kit to our partner--two identical images and two pieces of patterned paper. We can also send a matching sentiment.  That is it--no embellishments like ribbon, brads, buttons, etc., or additional cardstock--just images and two pieces of Christmas patterned paper.  We are to send the kit to our partner during the odd numbered month--like March.  We then make and post our card on the even month--April is even!  Then, next round, we are paired with another person and get to do it all again.

This is the sweet image I received all the way from Australia.  Lindsey sent me this kit with the Santa image, a matching sentiment and the fun patterned paper.  I hope that Lindsey and the others like my card!

Here is the inside of my card:





Image/Sentiment:  Inky Antics Santa Set

Ink:  Black

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Me and My Bog Ideas Patterned Paper Pack


Accessories: 
Copic Markers; SU Candy Dots and Brads, Layering Circles, Triple Layer Punch



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh what fun! I'm humming Christmas carols now. Your card is adorable!!! I love the goodies you got all the way from Australia. And your use of them makes them shine.

Now, about the Christmas trees/decorations. I think you win hands down. (My house is too small or I'd give you a run for your money.) ;)

MiamiKel said...

I love this - so sweet and whimsical! The colors AND your coloring in the card design is absolutely perfect !