Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Maturity Is...


This is the card I made for our bi-monthly swap at my local stamp and scrapbook store called Polka Dots, in Mukwonago.  The theme this month is birthday, so I went with one of my favorite sentiments.  I copied my blog post from the last swap, masculine cards in June, I realized that is used the exact same sentiment.  Oh Well, I hope my swappers need more birthday cards! 

Here is the inside of my card:





I hope everyone likes my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Outlines Rubber Stamps--Maturity Happy Birthday


Ink:  Stampin' Up Calypso Coral

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White, SU Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Sahara Sand, Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper

Accessories:  SU Coastal Cabana Stretch Ruffle Trim, Sahara Sand Candy Dot and Brad




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

LOL! I love that sentiment... it suits me well. ;)

Lovely card!

Marilyn said...

Great card Barb and so is the sentiment.