Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Fancy Fold Christmas Card


Today is the third Wednesday of the month and that means a Ready, Set, Go Challenge Card! The 3 Musketeers (Jeanette, Kelly and me) are back with another challenge this month--our 8th month!


I came up with our challenge for December. Create a fancy fold Christmas card.  And the challenge part is to use a fold that you have not tried in the past.  Sounds easy--but still a challenge.  Ready--set--go!

I thought for a bit and remembered a card that I received in a swap a few months ago with a kind of z-fold variation.  So, I used that as a guide and created this cute Christmas Card, using one of my newer Stampin' Up sets.


Here is the card opened: 



Here is a close-up of the inside:



Please be sure to check out the other Ready, Set, Go cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too!  Jeanette is up for the next theme, so be sure to check back to see what we are up to on the 3rd Wednesday in January!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Carols of Christmas/Good Greetings

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green; Authentique Wonder 6x6 pack of patterned paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green


Accessories:  SU Gently Falling Embossing Folder




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is gorgeous! What a fun fold, too... I've never seen one exactly like this that I remember. Thanks for a great theme this month!

MiamiKel said...

Barb, this is so fun! What a wonderful challenge you gave us this month - mine is so limited comaired to yours and Jeanette's - wow! Slacker! Really love your paper and design layout - fab.u.lous!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a delightful card Barb, and so beautifully made
Christmas Blessings
Maxine