Tuesday, February 20, 2018

You Can Make Me Laugh


This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I inked up one of my favorite stamp sets from The Project Bin. I love this set and I have used it often ever since I got it.  I love all of the great sentiments!    I think everyone can use a sweet card like this!

Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  The Project Bin #bff Stamp Set

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Peach Parfait, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Calypso Coral

Accessories:  Stampin' Up 1/4" Very Vanilla Velvet Ribbon




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is so similar to the one I saw a couple of days ago on your blog... that I had to go back and look. Yep, I'm not craZy. ;) But you had me fooled for a moment.

Awesome card!