Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Carols of Christmas



This is the first card for a swap that Karly is hosting on SCS. The theme for the swap Christmas in July.  I love this Stampin' Up set.  I heat embossed the image with silver powder.

My second card for this swap will be posted on Thursday, so be sure to check back to see which Christmas stamp set I used.  I am sure I will get back some wonderful cards.  

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Karly and the others swappers like my card.

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Carols of Christmas

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Brushed Silver, Year of Cheer Designer Series Paper; 

Ink: Versamark and Silver Embossing Powder

Accessories: Stampin' Up Silver Sparkle Ribbon; Silver Brads




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so pretty - loving the silver/white combo!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a stunner - so shimmery where the silver hits the light - it must be amazing IRL Barb.
Blessings
Maxine