Sunday, July 15, 2018

Just Bee-Cause



It is the 15th of the month and that means I am showing you a new Dueling Darlings card.  For our July Challenge, Terry A. and Terry S. are the hostesses! They decided on the theme-Bees!   Terry A. is the one of the Dazzlers and Terry S. is a Diva, the team I am on, and we are all Dueling Darlings!


Terry sent each of the Divas a couple of cute bee images--and we had to chose!  I picked this one by CC Designs. Terry included some great patterned papers--so I picked one for the background that reminds me of honeycomb!   She also included some matching embellishments--including three bee brads that are on my card! This sure was a fun card to make! 


Here is the inside of my card, with another sentiment:





I hope all of the Darlings enjoy my card this month. Please be sure to stop in to see what all of the Divas as well the Dazzlers have created this month.  Terry and Tami are up for the August theme, so be sure to check back!

There are a few members who do not have blogs:  Suzy and Terry S who both are on the Diva team, and Terry A, Paola and Debby who are Dazzlers.  You will be able to check out their creations in their SCS gallery, if you click on the link for their name.  All of the others should be found on my left sidebar.  I am sure you will enjoy all of the wonderful creations this month!

Image/Sentiment: CC Designs Bee Heidi

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Daffodil Delight; The Paper Studio Tiny Polka Dots; Recollections Honeycomb

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Bee Brads; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Flowers; Black Enamel Dots




8 comments:

terry serman said...

She's adorable! Great use of the embellishments. Love the inside too. I'm going to have to finish mine that way!

Tracie said...

Great card Barb. I like how you put the black and white paper behind the image. It really made it pop. Great take on the challenge this month.

MiamiKel said...

Oh she is a cutie, Barb! Love her wonderful striped bee suit! We colored the hair the same - GMTA! Love your card - its' BEEutiful!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Isn't this just the cutest card ever... love the overall design and what a sweet kit to work with.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I think this card is so darn cute!!! Loving the image you used, and I just love that you finished the inside as well! Fun dual!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a bee-u-tiful card Barb - love how you have coloured that awesome image and let it 'shine', and the sentiment on the inside is gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine

Terry Ladwig said...

Very cute card Barb! Love all of the layers and the coloring of your image is perfect!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I just love the black and yellow together. Makes for such a fun card. The image is cute (I chose to use her too!) and you layered the papers perfectly.