Monday, August 13, 2018

Birthday Warmth


This is the card I made for our bi-monthly swap at my local stamp and scrapbook store called Polka Dots, in Mukwonago.  The theme this month is birthday.  I am sure my card fits!

I inked up a Verses stamp that I do not think I have ever used before.   I think the sentiment is really sweet!

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope everyone likes my card!


Image/Sentiment: Verses Birthday Warmth

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White;  Stampin' Up Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Party Animal Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Tangerine Tango

Accessories:  Stampin' Up 3/8" Pacific Point Stitched Satin Ribbon




2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card with the vibrant background paper Barb, and a great sentiment panel too!
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

A GORGEOUS color scheme on this lovely card!