Thursday, August 30, 2018

Final Card Kit Card


This is my final card from my January card kit group.  My wish list theme for the month was anything to do with friendship and I received 11 awesome kits during the month.  This is card kit #11, from Linda. 

Linda sent a sweet kit as it included this great die-cut card and coordinating patterned papers for the circle flip card.  The cute images were from Stampin' Up and she also included some wonderful embellishments! I hope that Linda and my other friends like my creation.  

Thanks for a great kit Linda--it was a fun card to make!


And, I hope you have enjoyed looking at all of my friendship cards from all of the great card kits from my wonderful friends.  I know it took me a few too many months to post them, but I still treasure all of the wonderful memories from a great weekend in January where 6 of my sweet SCS stamping friends came to visit and attend Camp Stamp-in-Oga!   I sure hope that some of them are able to attend one of the camps in 2019!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Love You Lots

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock: Stampin' Up Regal Rose, White; American Crafts Welcome Spring Patterned Paper

Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Sizzix Circle Flip-its #4; Stampin' Up Buttons, Circle Punches




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is a fun swinging card - cute, too!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Barb - love that wee elephant!
Blessings
Maxine