Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Chicks Rule


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the image that I sent for October--for Card #50!  That means we just into year #5--can you believe that?!  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time!  Kelly will be up next for the November challenge, so be sure to come back to see what we create!  


For our card this month, I sent us this funny image from Penny Black. This just made me smile and giggle.  I added some coordinating chick paper--the card just makes me laugh out loud!  


Here is the inside of my card:


Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!


Image/Sentiment: Penny Black Cluck! Quack! and Chicks Motto Sentiment

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight; Reminisce Barnyard Buddies--Lil' Chicks Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black 

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie Cotton Ribbon




4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so cute... the perfect DP, of course! And what a great design! I had fun with the image/sentiment you sent. Thanks!

nan cee said...

I love what you girls have done with this image. Sadly, I spent 4 hours this morning looking for the image to purchase. Would you be willing to stamp out the image and email it to me? I would greatly appreciate it.
Nancy Huntley nan.cee@att.net
Thank you


kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Barb, and I love how you have paired it with the chicken paper.
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

Haha! Chicks rule! This is great 😂