Sunday, November 18, 2018

Holiday Line-up!


This card is for a Mystery Swap on SCS. A group of us do a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same mystery image, sent to us by the hostess. This swap was created by Forest Ranger—Jeanette and we are now in our 49th round!  Darlene is our hostess this month and she sent everyone this funny Christmas image. In fact, she sent us two sets of three different images from this retired Stampin' Up set! She will swap the cards and send everyone the next image, which Laura Jean picked out! We then get to do it all again, for round #50, in January!   

I picked this card to post as I loved the expression on the faces of these guys!  I added the north pole brad, in case Rudolph's nose did not know the way.  I added a bit of sparkle to his nose with Wink of Stella!

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope all of the mystery swappers like my card.  If you check my sidebar on the left, you might see some other swappers who have posted their cards today or in the next few days.

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Holiday Line-up

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: White; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; Stampin' Up Triple Layer Punch; North Pole Brad; Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen; Tim Holtz Sizzix Holiday Words Script Dies



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love the card you created with those fun reindeer!

terry serman said...

Love your dsp combination and the brad is perfect!