Thursday, December 20, 2018

Abraham Lincoln Quote


This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I inked a Verses stamp that I have had for a bit. I think everyone can use a birthday card!

Here is the inside of my card:





I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  Verses Abraham Lincoln Quote

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Rockabilly Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red Pleated Satin Ribbon; Black Rhinestones



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Abraham Lincoln was a wise man and you are a FANTASTIC card-maker, Barb!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a delightful card Barb - I love that quote, and it reminds me of a woman whose funeral I attended this past week - she certainly 'lived' every moment of her many years
Christmas blessings
Maxine