Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!


I do not have a new card to post today, but I am recycling one of my favorite Christmas Cards that I made last year.  It is one I made as a design team member for The Project Bin Stamps--A Way With Words!  I love so many of their great photopolymer stamp sets and I think you too will like these great sentiments!  And, as a bonus, some of the sets come with matching steel dies! Denise is the owner, founder and creator of these wonderful stamp sets. Please be sure to go and check them out!   

For this card, I used the a beautiful Christmas stamp set called Joyful Song.  This set comes with 5 great sentiment stamps for the holiday season!  I think it is the perfect sentiment to celebrate Christmas Day!

Here is the Joyful Song stamp set:


Here is the inside of my card:



I hope you have enjoyed my Christmas Card!  AND--I hope you have a Blessed Christmas Day!

Image/Sentiment: The Project Bin Joyful Song Stamp Set

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green; Paper Pizazz Green Plaid Patterned Paper 

Ink: Stampin' Up Garden Green

Accessories: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine;  Spellbinder Labels 7 Die; Enamel Dots




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this card is certainly worthy of looking at again this year... lovely!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this card Barb - the true meaning of Christmas so beautifully expressed. If we all truly adored Him the world would be transformed!
Blessings
Maxine