Tuesday, February 12, 2019

By The Tide-Sketch 315


Today is the 7th week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. January was Fancy Folds and February is using a SCS Sketch.  Every Tuesday, I will post a card that fits the theme of the monthly challenge.

Today I used Sketch 315 from SCS:


I used one of my favorite Stampin' Up stamps--By The Tide,  along with some of my favorite Designer Series Paper--Maritime.  I love the colors in the patterned paper!


Here is the inside of my card:



I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  February is using sketches, so please come back and see my cards!

Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up By The Tide/Teeny Tiny Wishes

Cardstock: Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Maritime Designer Series Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red, Night of Navy

Accessories: Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana Stretch Ruffle Ribbon, Oval Punches; Navy Enamel Dots




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I'm loving this series! Your card is so pretty!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun series and fun take on the sketch!