Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Cupcake Day


I am excited to be the recipient of fun card kits this month in a swap that Heather has set up on SCS.  I will receive 11 kits during the month of February and I hope to make cards and post as I receive them and not hold for months.........  wish me well!

This is card kit #4, from Lori. It was a sweet kit with this cute image and die from MFT, along with some cute sentiments.  She also included some great patterned paper along with some wonderful embellishments! It was a fun card to make!  Be sure to check back to see the rest of my creations from this fun card kit swap!


Here is the inside of my card:



Thanks for a great kit Lori-it was a fun card to make!


Image/Sentiment:  MFT-My Favorite Thing Cupcake Day stamp and die

Ink:  Gina K Amalgon Black

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana; Catherine Pooler Cake and Confetti Patterned Paper; Silver and Gold Shimmer Paper

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Stampin' Up Circle Punches; Impression Obsession Ornate Oval Frame; Pink Thick Bakers Twine



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

It's a fun birthday party! Such a cute card, Barb!