Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Home to Roost-Sketch 306


Today is the 8th week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. January was Fancy Folds and February is using a SCS Sketch.  Every Tuesday, I will post a card that fits the theme of the monthly challenge.

Today I used Sketch 306 from SCS:


I used one of my new favorite Stampin' Up stamps--Home to Roost, love this set!  The rooster just makes me smile.  Of course, I had a Chicken Wire Embossing Folder for the background!  I used a blender pen and Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Crushed Curry ink to color up this guy!



I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  February is using sketches, so please come back and see my cards!  Only one more Tuesday in January for a sketch!

Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Home to Roost

Cardstock: Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Flashback Designer Series Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black;  Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Early Espresso

Accessories: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Candy Dots and Brad Bases; Cuttlebug Chicken Wire Embossing Folder; Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle Dies



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Barb, I love the sketch you used on this gorgeous card! It really makes that image stand out!