Sunday, February 3, 2019

One Plus Twelve, Card 2


Welcome to One Plus Twelve, month 2!  This is the brainchild of Kelly and she asked Jeanette and me to join her in this challenge. We are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month--but we may add a sentiment if we want!  One Stamp/Twelve Months-here we go into our second month of one plus 12!  We post on the 3rd of each month, reflecting the three of us and our three challenges we currently do together--3 Musketeers, our first challenge along with Ready, Set Go and now this one!

As a mentioned for my first card in January,  I picked my favorite Stampin Up set--Lovely as a Tree.  For my challenge this month, I made a card using a new die that I bought--Cheery Lynn Designs Window B.  I also used some new washi tape from Altenew, called Galaxy Wide Washi. I thought it would make a great background behind the trees.  I embossed the trees with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and there is much more sparkle and shine on the card than the picture shows.  It is a hard to see, so I did take a second picture with a flash on and it makes it a bit lighter.


 

Here is the inside of my card and the black "blob" in the corner is another embossed tree:


Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will enjoy checking out what stamp set is picked and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! We will be back each month, so be sure to check back to see what we are up to on the 3rd of March!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Lovely as a Tree/Altenew Heartfelt Sentiments

Cardstock: Stampin' Up Basic Black, Gorgeous Grape

Ink:  Versamark; Stampin' Up Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder; Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Altenew Galaxy Wide Washi Tape; Dies by Dave Trees Die; Cheery Lynn Designs Window B Die



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Barb... the scene out your window is a gorgeous nighttime of twinkling stars and subtle trees. Stunning! And that window... it is a great die, for sure!

Way to go with #2 of the One Plus Twelve series!

Aracelli Merla said...

This is beautiful and the flash added a wonderful effect to the card as well. Gorgeous!

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is quite a beauty! How clever to use Washi tape - the galaxy background is a great backdrop to your evening version of the lovely trees! Quite a clever card!