Sunday, February 24, 2019

Out to Lunch Girlfriends!


First-happy weekend to all. And—Thanks so much to all of my new blog followers!  I am so grateful and appreciative that you have joined me!  I hope you are inspired along the way. 

I am excited to be the recipient of fun card kits this month in a swap that Heather has set up on SCS.  I will receive 11 kits during the month of February and I hope to make cards and post as I receive them and not hold for months.........  wish me well!

This is card kit #2, from Diane. It was a fun friendship or birthday kit with this funny image from Impression Obsession, along with some sweet sentiments. She also included some great patterned paper along with some wonderful embellishments! It was a fun card to make!  Be sure to check back to see the rest of my creations from this fun card kit swap!


Diane also included these sweet butterflies, so I had to add them too!



Here is the inside of my card:


Thanks for a great kit Diane--it was a fun card to make!


Image/Sentiment:  Impression Obsession Girlfriends Out to Lunch 

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black


Cardstock:  Copic Xpress Blend It White; White, Ivory, Green, Purple Cardstock from Diane

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; Green Baker's Twine; Patterned Butterflies; Rhinestone; Embossed Background cardstock




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Thanks to your lovely card, I now want cake. ;)