Tuesday, March 5, 2019

A Card A Week Challenge-Alphabet



Today is the 9th week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. January was Fancy Folds, February used a SCS Sketch and now March is using the Alphabet Challenge on SCS.  Every Tuesday, I will post a card that fits the theme of the monthly challenge.

I made this card early as we were heading out on a road trip to Colorado, so I could not use the current week of the Alphabet Challenge.  So, I picked a random week, January 16th and the letter was J.  The challenges this year are animal related so J was for Jungle!

I inked up an older Stampendous Changito Stamp Set   I also added some great patterned paper that shouts Jungle!


Here is the inside of my card:


I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  There will be more March cards,  using the alphabet challenge on SCS, so please come back and see my cards!

Image/Sentiment:  Stampendous Changito

Cardstock: Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Garden Green; Basic Black, Crushed Curry; Reminisce Jungle Palms Patterned Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Garden Green; Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Stampin' Up Punches; Copic Markers. MFT-My Favorite Things Blueprint Rectangles




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I'm loving your 52 week series, Barb... and I'm bananas over this adorable card!

Carol W said...

Cute, Cute, Cute card.