Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Big on Birthdays


Today is the 10th week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. March is using the Alphabet Challenge on SCS.  Every Tuesday, I will post a card that fits the theme of the monthly challenge.

This card is for this week's challenge to make a birthday card and to use something on the card that starts with the day of the week.  So--for T, I used twine! 

I inked up a fun Stampin' Up set called Big on Birthdays!  I can always use more birthday cards as I am the coordinator of the BRAK Volunteers on SCS and send out 15 or so birthday cards every month!


Here is the inside of my card:


I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  There will be more March cards, using the alphabet challenge on SCS, so please come back and see my cards!

Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Big on Birthdays

Cardstock: Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Melon Mambo, It's My Party Designer Series Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Melon Mambo; Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Stampin' Up Basic Black Baker's Twine



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fun birthday sentiment - with a big impact! Fabulous card, Barb!