Sunday, March 31, 2019

Gallery Gazers CASE



This is my March card for a newer blog group that I am a part of on SCS--nothing like waiting until the last day of the month........ The group is called the Gallery Gazers and was created by one of my good friends on SCS, Jeanette--Forest Ranger.  The premise behind the group is friendship, a shared love of stamping, and also a shared admiration for the many amazing creators who post in the SCS Gallery. Once a month, we are each to choose a card/project from the SCS Gallery to CASE--Copy and Share Everywhere. This post is the card I made after being inspired by CAR372's card on SCS found Here!  

I love the gingham colors and recently got the Stampin' Up 6x6 paper pack called Gingham Gala. I also wanted to make an Easter card!


Here is the inside of my card:


I had fun creating this card for this group. Be sure to check back and see what I make in the future months.  There is not set date to post our creations, so check back often!

Image/Sentiment: Inkadinkado Easter Stamp;' Stampin' Up For Peep's Sake Sentiment

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Highland Heather; Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Stampin' Up Highland Heather Ribbon, Round Punches; Copic Markers



2 comments:

Margaret said...

I love this. It is so cute and I love the color combo. Such fun.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is a sweet Easter card... adorable image!