Sunday, May 19, 2019

Time to Shine


I am very late with posting this card as it was to be posted last Tuesday.  But, I did get it done and it is here today!  This is the 18th week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. May is embossing month--using my Big Shot or my heat gun.  Every Tuesday-or Sunday, I will post a card that fits the theme of the monthly challenge. This is the second card for May and I used the Tim Holtz Pocket Watches embossing folder.

This card was a pretty easy card to make. I had a  vision of what I wanted and just needed to find the right stamps to match my embossing folder. I need a few graduation cards and I think this will be a good one.  I like the look of this card and hope you do too.



Here is the inside of my card, with some vintage washi tape:



I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  I will continue to make cards, using embossing for May.  I do have one done for this coming Tuesday!

Image/Sentiment:  Unknown stamp company

Cardstock: Recollections 110# White Stampin' Up Smokey Slate, Basic Black

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Tim Holtz Pocket Watches Embossing Folder; Stampin' Up Basic Gray Striped Ribbon




4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A stunning and dramatic card Barb - love it - the embossed background is perfect!
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love this classy looking graduation card! Very nice!

Carol W said...

What a great card Barb. It is a perfect graduation card.

Aracelli Merla said...

Great sentiment for the graduation card. I love the black and white. Such a classic look.