Saturday, June 8, 2019

Crafters of Faith


Here is my June Crafters of Faith card.  This is a great group that my friend Kelly started on SCS. This is our 30th month, so we are into year #3. Michelle gave everyone this challenge: 

Scripture: 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Challenge: Keeping it simple with "feature butterflies on your project". I know how the summer months can be! And butterflies have always been a favorite of mine!


I too love butterflies and have a few stamp sets, along with punches and dies!  I inked up a newer set from Inky Antics called Butterflies and Gardens.  There are some great images and sweet sentiments in this set!  



Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Michelle along the others from the Crafters of Faith group like my card this month!  We are to post between the 7th and 10th of each month, so if you look on my sidebar, you may see other creations.  I know that there will be many posted in the COF thread on SCS too! Sue is up for our July challenge, so be sure to check back to see what I create!

Image/Sentiment: Inky Antics Stamps Butterflies and Gardens

Cardstock/Patterned Papers:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo

Ink:  Stampin' Up Melon Mambo; Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  
Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy Embossing Folder; Stampin' Up Melon Mambo Scallop Ribbon; Memory Box Wrapped Stitched Circles and Rectangle dies; Copic Markers




2 comments:

Aracelli Merla said...

You have made a beautiful card with a delicate butterfly. I really like the softness of the Mint Macaron combined with the Blushing Bride. Very pretty.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your butterfly card is gorgeous - I really like the quote on it. Awesome card!