Monday, June 17, 2019

Helen Keller


This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I inked a stamp that is one of my favorite wood mounted stamps as I love the sentiment!  I went with some fun floral patterned paper from the Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper.    I think everyone can use a card like this!

Here is the inside of my card:





I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!

Image/Sentiment:  Northwoods Rubber Stamp Helen Keller

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Mint Macaron, Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Mint Macaron

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Hello Honey 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon; Mint Pearls



5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is beautiful! I really like that quote!

Aracelli Merla said...

That is a beautiful quote. I love your color scheme.

:: BlueInks :: said...

These colors together are great and I too like the sentiment. Perfect swap card.

Carol W said...

Great card Barb. I love how you use the sentiment on the front of your card to make outstanding creations.....

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that quote Barb, and a great card to showcase it on
Blessings
Maxine