Monday, June 10, 2019

Hey Chick!


It is the 10th of the month and that means it is time for my card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS.  Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 41st month and the theme for May is "Feathers--anything with a feather!".  

I do have many stamps that fit the theme--and I picked a Stampin' Up set from a few years ago that I just love--Hey Chick!  This card can be used for most any purpose or occasion.  I embossed the Polka Dot Parade DSP with the Chicken Wire folder and I love the look.   I am sure there will be some wonderful cards this month. 

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has already posted the July theme.  Be sure to come back in to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Hey Chick!

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Stampin' Up White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Oval Punches; Copic Markers; Cuttlebug Chicken Wire Embossing Folder; Spellbinders Oval and Lacy Oval Dies




2 comments:

Aracelli Merla said...

The chicken wire embossing folder is perfect as a background. I like the layout and your color scheme is no yolk. Nicely done.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Of course you have a chicken wire embossing folder!!!! It is just perfect for the card and the patterned DP looks good embossed. Cute card, chick!